Re: [RC] Moon blindness - Elkenchild

Unfortunately, just from personal experience, I disagree with your findings, mainly because I've seen several cases of dam and offspring moonblindness, and all appy related cases. I think that is significant proof of genetic factors, and that appys seem to be most often struck by moonblindness. Of course, my own personal experience is probably a drop in the bucket, and I do live in appy country, so maybe I am wrong!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)