Re: [RC] Well...... - Truman Prevatt

I was in Omaha all week and the weather was very nice there - for Omaha in Feb that is. But I did see that NC was getting hammered. I'm very happy to be back home in the warm sunshine of FL.

Truman

Chris Paus wrote:
--- Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well it's a good thing you stayed home. It will all
be shoveled off by
the time Duane gets home ;-). I spent last week in
Denver and this week
in Omaha and couldn't face another airplane ride so
I'm nice and warm
back here in FL this weekend.

Truman

Coujurs1@xxxxxxx wrote:
You must be living wrong, Nina... we had 60 + here

in Kansas.. I had a nice long ride on the Starman
today... saw two other endurance riders out on trail,
too.

chris