Re: [RC] Question for those of you with sheepskin saddle covers and Supplex tights - if there are any? - Chris Paus

I have two pairs of tactel fiber tights. I love them
for summer riding. Mine don't have the leather patches
and I do use a sheepskin saddle cover. No pilling...

chris
--- sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've been wearing Tactel tights with suede grips
that go all the way up to my
crotch, because my sheepskin saddle cover (which
goes a few inches down the
fender) had been making the fabric pill on the inner
thigh and the back of the
thigh.

I'm about to order a new pair that are Supplex, and
I'd like to NOT order
knee/thigh grips, but I'm wondering if they'll pill
if I don't order that suede
grip along the inner thigh.  So... if you ride in
Supplex tights and with a
sheepskin saddle cover, do you have any problems
with your tights pilling?

Thanks,
-Sharon K.

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse
prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of
movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Just because someone tells you that your horse isn't "fit" for
endurance...doesn't mean it isn't, it just means your horse isn't fit to be
"their" endurance horse! Go for it, you never know what you'll accomplish
with that "saddle horse" or "trail horse" of YOURS!
~ Darlene Anderson - DPD Endurance