[RC] Question for those of you with sheepskin saddle covers and Supplextights - if there are any? - sharon1359

I've been wearing Tactel tights with suede grips that go all the way up to my
crotch, because my sheepskin saddle cover (which goes a few inches down the
fender) had been making the fabric pill on the inner thigh and the back of the
thigh.

I'm about to order a new pair that are Supplex, and I'd like to NOT order
knee/thigh grips, but I'm wondering if they'll pill if I don't order that suede
grip along the inner thigh.  So... if you ride in Supplex tights and with a
sheepskin saddle cover, do you have any problems with your tights pilling?

Thanks,
-Sharon K.
Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence