 From: "Kathie Ford" <MsPoOh17@xxxxxxx>
 Subject: [RC]   moonblindness

This is a timely post.  I've heard of moonblindness,
however I don't know what exactly the symptoms are?

I'm curious as I have an older mare that we recently
suspect has developed some sort of vision problem.
We
are going to take her to the vet and have her
checked
out.  But would anybody mind explaining what the
symptoms are to me?  I'd be greatful!

thanks, kathie
on behalf of our beloved mare Dolly)

REAL endurance is eating egg salad sandwiches for 3 days straight!
~ Heidi Sowards