Re: [RC] fearless riders - Elite

   We elect you to tell Valerie.   LOL...

Linda

Please Reply to: Buddy Gleason glea6826@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all fellow endurance riders. Seeing that it snowed here in SC last night,
resulting in a great upheaval in the social system, this would be a good
time to inject a thought to be pondered.   I propose that only people
younger than the age of 40 should apply for the team to go to the World
Equestrian Games. It is a proven fact that the older generation just cannot
"hack it" competing aganist the younger riders. Throughout the history of
horses in wars it is the younger people who are on the backs of these
animals, ie Mosby and his raiders (teenage boys), the great Khans and their
hordes, Jeb Sturart, the list goes on. So what do you think?  M18416  Buddy

You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long