Re: [RC] New WNV vaccine - Nell Lindquist

Thanks for this info. I am having a heck of a time finding out more about
this vaccine through my usual internet sources, just that it's been
approved. I'm seeing my friend who originally told me about it soon, and
hope she can give me some more information as well.

--- "Susan E. Garlinghouse, DVM" <suendavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The new WNV canarypox vaccine has a history being reported of some
pretty
severe adverse reactions, ie high fevers resulting in laminitis.  I'd
stick
with the Fort Dodge Innovator for the time being.

Susan Garlinghouse, DVM