[RC] sigh... beet pulp - Chris Paus

Ok, I'm in a rather difficult discussion on a general
horse board about the merits or demerits of beet
pulp.. .one poster there insists that beet pulp is the
worst food ever for horses and causes them to have
enlarged spleens and muscle aches and general ill
health...

She doesn't believe a word of SueG's web site, the
fact that I've put more than 1000 competitive miles on
my horse with no metabolic pulls doesn't mean anything
to her....

Is there any truth to these allegations? What do you
say to people like that?

chris

=====
Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano