From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Paus
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 6:22 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] children's riding s tuff

My 8Yo grandson is thinking he wants to start doing
some distance riding with me. He's got a nice horse,
saddle that fits him and the horse, but I need to get
him out of his jeans and into some riding britches...

anybody got boys who ride? What kind of pants do they
ride in? Anything particularly "cool" for a boy this
age?? he doesn't object to wearing a helmet, but I'm
not sure if I can  push it as far as riding tights,
LOL

chris

=====
Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle

ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton