[RC] MAN type priorities - Sonshine575

As written:

Karen Sullivan posted:I agree with Angie....Good disposition and respect
come at the bottom of my
list. My list goes like this:
1. Smooth gaits and surefooted. (thing better not be jolty or fall down)
2. Sound body, feet and legs
3. Level head
4. color and looks I like
5. disposition, personality and respect.<<<

Sounds a lot like my list for a male prospect, but need to add the following:

Has good herd behavior.
Enjoys outdoor walks in the country.
Kind to my dog.
Gentle with children but firm with controlling, obnoxious people
Able to find his way home in the dark (or driving rain when I have my eyes closed).
Doesn't keep his face in someone else's butt, but focuses on what I want.
Grazes instead of stuffing his face.
Doesn't get jealous when HE gets only 2 new pairs of shoes every year (or so).
Lets me talk all I want and just listens without telling me what to do.
Acquiesces to the lead mare.
Acts like a gelding but is a stud!!!

Catherine Schultz
Colorado