[RC] travel to Reno - Karen Sullivan

I apologize to  those not in Calif, but wonder if those planning to drive over Hwy 80 to Reno tomorrow are watching the current road conditions and weather.  It is sounding really, really bad right now (several feet of snow and blizzard conditions) and same tomorrow.......am I being a wuss here to think this is not a good idea to head into this, even with chains?

Would appreciate opinions from those more experienced with Sierra travel...
Karen