[RC] Trot speed - Steve Elliot \(Equine Performance\)

We always like to trot the horses and a comfortable heart rate zone,
and not to forget to check for smiles on their faces.

My new book " Heart of the Matter",  on heart rate  training will be at
the convention, only $6.50 intro.
I kept getting calls on how to really use the heart monitor, and
produced this book, years ago. a guide  of coarse the rest is you as a
horseman. This book will later be also marketed with Polar, then a
second edition with  hi tech advanced training and computer software.
I'll have several horse conditioning papers out in magazines with polar
all educational series with veterinary finding.
Booth 239-338, polar heart monitors, hoof-it plastic shoes/Liquid pads,
Easycares boas,LAS Helmets, glasses.Podium saddles.

Bring your ski's for Sunday.

Steven A. Elliott
Equine Performance Products/Las USA
4181 Spring Ct. Pilot Hill Ca. USA
1866-EQUI-HRM
www.equineperformanceproducts.com

...but then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton