[RC] imprtance of horse personality - A. Perez

 Personality os my highest priority, but I have a wide ranger
of 'acceptable' personality types.  My gelding Cyclone (aka
idiot boy) can be grumpy and opinionated, but that's OK. What I
don't like is (a) a horse that does not enjoy people or being
ridden and (b) a horse with NO personality (I've met a few).

Conformation, 'fit' and gait are next in my priority list.  I
tried out several horses that were nice, but just not a shape
that felt comfortable to me (I don't like narrow horses).

I do have to confess, looks are important to me.  Cy is a
handsome devil, and knows it!  Lexi is not a greal looker right
now, but I think she'll grow into a pretty girl once she gets
past the gawky teenager stage.

Love that equine eye-candy!

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm