[RC] Trot Speed - KYielding

Roger's comments on speed and heart rate are about the best thing I've read lately from a newby stand point.  Very helpful.  I think this sort of information is very important for those just starting out or starting out again.  Tracking the heart rate and speed and finding that optimum combination should be very helpful for the horse to avoid being overworked by those who don't quite know yet how to do this properly.

Kathleen & Maxi