Sender:       Discussion forum for Horse fanciers <EQUINE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Poster:       "Sara @ Hill Shepherd" <sara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:      Free safety video

Put out by Weaver Leather, featuring
Australian Clinton Anderson, this is a public
service that our company is providing free
to everyone who would like a copy. Our way
of giving back to the equine community and
promoting safe horsemanship. 46 minutes in
length, it covers tack fit, safety on the trail,
and more. Your choice of DVD or VHS.

Go to this address to request a copy:
http://www.weaverridesafely.com

Please feel free to spread the word to anyone you
think might be interested, as well as your local 4-H
groups...we have several using the video as part of
their safety overview.

Best regards,

Sara

Sara Johnson-Bewley