[RC] horse scammer (very long) - TP Miller

following posted in an ansur yahoo saddle group, concerning adopted horses from Second Wind in W., VA. contact is "jean" jedvorak@xxxxxxxx

I have just received an e-mail message regarding a serious problem
they have had with a shady horse dealer who has been posing as a
legitimate adopter over the last several years.

Robin Hollingsworth in Landrum, SC, has signed adoption contracts and
taken a good number of horses from Second Wind, then broken the
adoption contract and sold these horses for a profit. These horses
are all supposed to be guaranteed a lifetime home when adopted and
are not to be sold. Furthermore, she has repeatedly misrepresented
such horses in regard to soundness, use, safety, etc.

Second Wind is taking legal action against Ms. Hollingsworth, but
costs will escalate as will the difficulty. The horses have been
hidden and the fear is they will be dispersed before the adoption
agency can get them back.

I am including part of the text from the e-mail I received from
Celeita Kramer of Second Wind with her request for help from the
horse community:

From SWAP:
"2. If anyone knows any police, sheriff, circuit court judges in
Spartanburg County, Greenville County or Cherakee County in SC or you
know of a way or a person who will help us sieze these horses legally
until our judge can make his judgement, please contact them and I can
give you all the supporting documents. If you are a lawyer in SC or
WV and you know of a way to speed up a circuit court, please let us
know. We have proof of all these things and can supply it. She also
signed an honestly statement that says if she lied on the application
we can and will take all her adoption horses.

3. If you are in GA, TN, NC, SC, or VA keep an eye out for horse ads
and our horses in them. I am going to attach pictures and short
descriptions of all our horses that she has but I can give complete
descriptions and more detailed pictures to anyone. If you see any
horse ads listed from Landrum or Blacksburg or see any ads with a 864-
457-7445 or 905-7717 listed on the ad, contact us.

4. If anyone has had dealings with her, transported for her, talked
to her (even donors or transporters), cooresponded with her at all,
bought a horse from her or even looked at any of her horses for sale
or even sold a horse to her then we need statements from you that are
notorized.... especially anything that she said anything that we now
know is a lie. If you have transported her horses, please let us know
what horses and where you took them if you will (and when). We need
all this in writing... even in an email.

5. If you volunteer or are involved with any rescue or adoption
program like ours beware!!! You are a target of hers, she will not
abide by your agreement and she will not tell the truth on your
applications and she knows how to cover it up. It cost us about $300.
in background checks before we actually realized she was using false
social security numbers. She has numorous alias's so watch for any of
them and do not approve her for application, she is a career criminal
and will sell your horses as soon as she gets them or as soon as she
can. Do not trust references as they will lie, use accurint, pacer
and county records to look at everything before releasing a horse to
anyone. Trust me, learn from our mistakes.  The alias's she has used
are: Paula Hall, Paula A. Hall, Ann Osborne, Robin Osborne, Robin
Hollingsworth, Robin Balsinger, Robin Bordel, Robin Puckett, or Ann
with any of those  last names and Jackie Hollingsworth or Jackie
Swaney. If she contacts you, run as far and as fast as you can. All
her federal crimes are under Paula Hall and she's used 3 different
social security numbers (that we have found). She uses AOL and her
normal email address is comstockf@xxxxxxx but she has used false AOL
addresses to pretend to be other people before.

6. I need someone who knows how to find someone in Germany because we
want to find her estranged german husband and let him know what she
is doing and see if he will help us either put her away or put her
into a hospital confined. We can not find a divorce decree anywhere
so I think they are still legally married. If he won't help us I'd
like to know if anyone knows how to make a spouse pay a judgement on
a spouse because Robin put him on our application, maybe without his
knowledge. Supposedly he still works for BMW but I've called both the
plant in Greer, SC and Munich and they have no Detrick Bordel working
there. She did give me his pay voucher but I have a feeling that is
falsified as well."

If anyone here can help out, let me or Second Wind know. I am trying
to follow up on the German connection but I don't know how far I will
get.

Thanks in advance,
--Jean

Tim Miller