Re: [RC] Multi-day Rides in SE - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: April ridecamp_mail@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep, yep. I'm THRILLED with the number of multi-days that I can go to now. I
have my personalized ride calendar (thanks to the programmers of the AERC
member logon site) printed out and hanging in my cube at work.

It has 6 multi-day rides on it right now. Chicken Chase, LBL, Hoosier Daddy
(MW), Big South Fork, Yellowhammer, and Spook Run (same camp as Chicken Chase).
As soon as Liberty Run is posted, I'll reprint my schedule to include that. 3
of my 7 rides are Pioneer rides, the other 4 are 2-day rides. 6 of the 7 rides
are within a 6 hour drive from my home. The other is only about 9 or 10 hours.

I'm so thrilled I could bust. I've been out getting my horses ready for this
season and I can't wait for my first ride. Chicken Chase in April! Who-hoo.

I've already sent in my entries and money for half of them. The others I'm
waiting on ride flyers to tell me how to pay up! LOL.

Last year I went to 3 rides and rode 3 times. This year I'm planning on 7 rides
and hopefully will ride 10 times! That's a huge jump in ride availability for
me and I'm thrilled.

I'm riding, I'm riding! :-) Thanks ride managers! The check's in the mail. ;-)

April
Nashville