[RC] New Ride - Jim & Drin Becker

I am scheduled to appear before the board of our local Back Country Horseman the first part of March . I am proposing that they help me put on an endurance ride in the Dillon MT area , I have never put on an endurance  ride before . This ride is on the border of the Mtn Region and NW Region so "should" draw in allot of riders . Can you ride managers help me with a couple questions as I need to present this to the BCH so they will have an idea on what to expect or IF it is worth their time to help me out , without them I cannot come up with enough volunteers to run this ride . This ride will only be a 1 day ride the first year but hopefully I can expand it if it goes well for the next year . I am looking at having a 25/50/75 on mileage . I will find and mark the trail , organize base camp , sanction the ride, get the awards , etc; they are just going to help during the ride . I need to know if putting on a ride will I break even or maybe even make some money as the BCH would like to do it as a money maker  . I realise that it depends on the quality of the ride but I do need an idea on income so if you can help me out I would appreciate it . This is what I need .

1) How many volunteers will be needed ?
2)How much do vets costs ?
3)How many vets are needed?
4)Estimated income ?