From: "Michael Maul" <mmaul@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 9:14 AM
Subject: [RC] Ride info

information" was talking about the ride *conditions* -- such
as weather (hot and humid? cold and clammy? "

Well it would be nice to have "useful" info like this but
hot and humid - cold and clammy - are not too useful.

A SE or CT riders view of hot and humid would be a lot
different than a PS rider.  I've seen PS and W riders call a
day hot and humid that would have been considered a
beautiful day in south Texas.

Mike

There is no better way to see the world than from the back of a horse.
~  Teddy Roosevelt