Re: [RC] Really Dumb Question - Susan Brehm

>About the 100s, multi days, etc.
>If you have a ride that has a 25 and a 50, 2 days in a row; would the 2 >50s be considered multi day 50s or a 2 day 100?

It depends on the sanctioning.  If it's sanctioned as a 2-day 100, then it's basically a 100 mile ride with a 12 hour (approx.) hold in the middle.  And yes, the big risk is that if you get pulled on day two then you get nothing.  My understanding is that if you complete, you get the same points as a one-day 100 - however, I can't find that in the rules so I don't know if it's really the case.  If it's sanctioned as 2 days of 50s then it's just two 50's that happen to be two days in a row.  You can have both at the same ride, but a rider can only enter one or the other.  It has to be at least 3 days and at least 155 miles to be Pioneer (multi-day).

Susan Brehm