Re: [RC] Vaccinations - Sisu West Ranch

While there are limitations to all vaccinations, and surely the 3 shot per
year is a burdon,  the last report I saw indicated an order of magnitude
reduction in West Nile cases in MN after the first year when there were a
lot of unvaccinated horses.

Of course, if your horses did get the actual disease and recovered they will
be almost 100% protected for life.

If we want to talk about 6 rat experiments.  I had 6 horses in MN vaccinated
3 times the first year.  They were out 24/7, and 4 went to rides in river
bottoms where you couldn't stand to be out after dark.  None of them have
ever had a bad reaction, or gotten sick.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx

Far back, far back in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence