Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] Make it Happen/Angie? - Truman Prevatt

I don't know if I have "misgivings" or not. I'm not smart enough to know if it will work or not. I know my horse is not one that is a good candidate. Those that have seen him know what I mean. The concept needs some flushing out - to start with "mini clinics" on Friday before a ride. There will be lots of riders there that can join it. There will be vets there to join in.

I don't know how someone "riding with" new riders will work - again we need to run some experiments before we know and not everyone's horse is suited for this role. If someone is interesting in organizing it and working with the other folks in the SE that have been wonderful in providing education to make it a little more formal and make it more available - then I'm all for it. We won't know how it will work till we try. If it evolves into something that is a benefit - then it will be worth the effort.

Truman

rides2far@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Angie is more than welcome to volunteer for this role.

Here's where I have my misgivings about this idea.