[RC] Pet Peeves - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Char char.antuzzi@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Besides the ones that have been posted:

Letting horses pee and poop up stream in the river your horse
is drinking from.

Sponging from the water trough

Eating my grain mix at the vet checks

Unsafe handling of horses at ride camp and during the ride like:
Horses tied to long, get tangled in ropes etc.
Un safe corrals, or what the horse is tied to
Just because you rode into the vet check together don't
assume I will wait for you or ride out with you, if your
ready to go, great but I am not waiting on you.
People that are handling horses that just don't have a clue on
where to stand, how close to stand, how to pass your horse

Okay I'm done.. whew that felt good to let that out.

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards