[RC] Info on saddle?? - DaltonsHill

Hello all,
I have acquired a saddle I am looking for info on.  It is a black endurance looking saddle with stitched horseshoe designs on the stirrup leathers and on the areas where your upper thighs sit.  It has "made in Columbia" stamped on some of the straps but no other markings.  I picked it up from a local feed dealer who really could'nt really tell me much about it.  This is the info I got...think it was made in Columbia (figured that out by the stamped leathers), probably around 7-8 years old (good guess right!!??!!), probably custom made (ya think!!).  Anyway, I guess my wonderings are...Does anyone know of any Columbian saddle makers??  How would one go about contacting these folks to get more info??  Anyone with any experience with one of these type saddles???  BTW, it is in very good condition (like new) and I did ride in it yesterday and other than needing the stirrups shortened, I like it pretty well.  The stirrups are on the shortest adjustment so have gotten out the ole' hole punches and am fixin' to make the adjustment for my so short legs!!!  I did a 4 mile fast paced trot out and am not sore at all (even given the just slightly too long stirrups!!) and am going to speak with my horse as soon as the inside chores are done today and see how she feels about it as well!!  Her opinion is more important than mine anyway!!!  Looking forward to any input....Thanks!!!
Jan