From: "Cindy Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 8:52 AM
Subject: [RC] re: President's Cup

While it may be amazing to some people, there are others of us that think
this is NOT our sport and wonder how they'd do on rides like Tevis or the
Big Horn???  Just like our National Championships, I prefer "endurance" to
be over courses that generally take 12-13 hours to complete by the top
riders.  Cindy

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse`s ears.
~  Arabian Proverb