[RC] clippers - sally reid

I have 4 clippers: a 28 yr old pair of Sunbeam clipmaster variable speed, a thirty year old pair of Andis ( the all metal kind like the old barbers use), a 33 year old pair of Stewarts, non- variable speed and a 15 yr old pair of A-5s. Yep, I keep the blades sharp, the motors oiled and just use'em year after year. Now there may be fancier clippers on the market, but these old guys are keeping on.
Sally