RE: [RC] Clippers - bechack

And if you get a "skip tooth" Blade, you leave just a little more
hair...

---- Original Message ----
From: natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Merlichanderson@xxxxxx, ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC]   Clippers
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:25:41 -0800

I have clipped ponies, donkeys and mules, and when you're doing full
body clips, you better have a good pair of clippers.

I have an A5.... I use it for faces, ears, and bridle paths on horses

with "normal" hair.  For everything else I use an Oster Clipmaster
510.
 The 610 has variable speed.  I love it!  I can clip my pony clean
in
about 30 minutes, and she's got LONG hair!

jeffersequine.com

 has the A5 in a nice kit for $134.95  and has an excellent
selection
of blades at great prices.

countrysupply.com

has the Oster Clipmaster  for $175

Hope this helps

Julie

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he
needs to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc.
It's
also where you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you
before losing his cool. ~ Jim Holland ~

Becky and the gang

all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm