Re: [RC] clippers - Barbara McCrary

We have a pair of Sunbeam Clipmasters that we've had since I used to show Polled Herefords at the local county fair and our daughters showed 4-H steers.  That's been about 40 years ago.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: sally reid
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 8:00 AM
Subject: [RC] clippers

I have 4 clippers: a 28 yr old pair of Sunbeam clipmaster variable speed, a thirty year old pair of Andis ( the all metal kind like the old barbers use), a 33 year old pair of Stewarts, non- variable speed and a 15 yr old pair of A-5s. Yep, I keep the blades sharp, the motors oiled and just use'em year after year. Now there may be fancier clippers on the market, but these old guys are keeping on.
Sally