From: SteelSideDown@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   Barns -- Back to endurance?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:25:59 EST

Kinda back to endurance?

We're starting a barn this spring. What do you love/hate about your barn?
What features did you wish you put in? Location? Materials? Layout? Pasture
layout in reference to it?

All this keeping in mind, the many weekends out of town. Which relates to
others feeding my horses, quick feeding and turn out, and of course loading and
unloading the trailer (tack and horses) in the dark, rain, etc.

Thanks in Advance,
Jen

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If you
see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm