RE: [RC] [RC] best clippers - Laurie Durgin

I bought a used pair of Sunbeam body clippers from my daughters trainer. (they look like Osters, but say Sunbeam on them).They have worked fine on my wooly beast. But you'll need 'hand clippers ' too for finer work.I actually buy 'human' clippers for under 15.00 for the finer stuff from outlet stores.Cheaper than new blades for me.Just picked up another pair for 9.99.

From: Merlichanderson@xxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   best clippers
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:13:01 -0500

Does anybody have good advice for a set of clippers that can stand up to mane and body clipping on a very wooly mule? The $35 Wahl ones in our barn are not up to the job? Have seen some monsters but cannot find them anywhere....

Max
Common sense should also be a part of the decision making process. If
you see someone who doesn't have any, hand them your tool box.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm ~

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards