From: "Kristi Schaaf" <iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:45 AM
Subject: [RC] I'm screaming too!

After what seems like an eternally long horrid
deep-freeze, today we can 'almost' smell spring in the
air of north central Iowa. Even with the high winds
dropping the windchill temp back to the 20's, it still
feels so spring-like that I'm taking off work early
today to ride!! It will be weird to see MUD. What a
mess the two feet of melting snow will cause, but it's
a price we'll gladly pay! For those of you farther
north and still suffering, hang in there. Hell has NOT
frozen over, and you will eventually thaw out too.
Kristi

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools