Re: [RC] Amenities at rides - sharp penny

Deanna wrote:
What amenities do you like to see?
Have to say, being fed by ride management is not high on
my list of
priorities;......

Mine neither..being a vegetarian, rarely is there much of
anything offered that I can eat. Although I must say some
rides are getting better about offering other than meat
items or provide enough salad, beans, potatoes ect so I
don't deplete their side dishes <vbg>

 The big draw for me is the trail...a boring flat trail
with only two loops that the fifties have to do over and
over is a ride I will pass on the next time it's offered,
even if it's close to me. I also love those that have the
LD's starting on a different loop than what the 50's did.
Makes it easier to wait and start 45 mins later when you
don't have hotfoot LDers roaring by you!! Kinda defeats the
reason why I opted to start later in the first
place...sigh. Also plenty of water opportunities out on the
trail whether it be natural or trucked in is high on my
list.

 A place big enough to park without having to have a
masters degree in physics (yes I'm trailer parking
challanged) as well as NOT having to camp right next to a
generator and breathe those fumes is a big plus. One ride I
went to last year even seperated the generator crowd from
the non...BLISS...the only ones complaining about it were
the generator crowd cuz they were farther away from the
VC...lol
 Of course enough vets and a well thought out system to
get everyone through the VC is right up there as well.

 Enough porta potties is another plus too.. ;)

Not asking for much, eh?

Regards,
Penny

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools