RE: [RC] Michel Bloch - Carol

Just got back from doing my little 15 mile loop from Auburn to Cool and back ( sans helmet of course) and saw Catfish's post from Michel. Michel, Thank God you are basically okay, despite some very painful injuries. We'll all miss seeing our charming, handsome Frenchman on the trails for a little while while your shoulder and ribs heal. After reading your post you have convinced me, my friend, to start wearing a helmet all the time now, not just during the races. Hang in there and hope to see you on the trails again soon. : )
Carol and Beau Geste