[RC] - Mary Orosz

ONE theory I heard and do not place much stock in it, is even though the drug is not absorbed, the horse's digestive and 'energy' system is affected it, sort of the energy of the drug interferes with the natural energy flows of he horse. This is  sort of the far out theory that wants to link it to homeopathic or Chinese medicine concept.

It is funny you should write that . . . 2 years ago I had been giving my horse daily wormer.  My regular chiropractor was not in town, so I took him to another chiropractor/accupuncturist to check out some sensitivity in his flank.  While he was adjusting him and doing some kind of acupuncture without needles (?), he did some kind of Chinese test thing. I don’t remember what it was – but he told me Jack had some kind of a weakness and asked me if I was giving him a daily wormer. I don’t know if he was right or not, but I did stop using the daily wormer.  I haven’t been back to that chiropractor so I don’t know what he would find now.  Maybe there was something to it.

- Mary