Re: [RC] Clipping - Alice Yovich

I'm going to be clipping maggie's pony as soon as it starts to warm up. I've been doing all this research on skin trouble and the advice I've had is to clip him short and clip him often, roach his mane, etc, so that the air can get into the skin better. He's going to be one funny looking pony this year me thinks.