[RC] Ponying - Mary Orosz

Hi everybody,

Nothing new on my wacky neighbor yet.  My husband is the FedEx driver for our area and I decided to send them the letter via FedEx so he can check out the house and the woman.  Wonder if she will threaten him for being on her property.  Thanks again for all the advice.

I am thinking about ponying my 5 year old mare alongside my 15 year old gelding.  I want her to get used to all the spooky things you see away from home.  Can anyone give me advice?  Do you hold her lead rope or can you tie it to your saddle?  How long should it be?  I did pony her the other day and held the lead and she was good, but it was a pain in the neck to hold it.

- Mary