Re: [RC] bucking horses-ashley wakeman - sally reid

 Ed Kilpatrick wrote:

then i would suggest that you start over with some basic groundwork...

Way to go ed, good solid advice, no pontification.....!  Now I need advice on a saddle for a shortbacked horse with a big mutton wither. It is like riding the trash barrel like when I was a kid! My 16" Fabtron arab-cut trail saddle is too long. The endurance saddle I tried was almost as long, and not much better(big horn) any inexpensive suggestions? I just can't afford a huge saddle expense. I have a dressage saddle, but I do not want to use it for high miles, if you know what i mean, and I don't want it rained on. Plus, my gear is all designed for western. (can't give up the cushy sheepskin)
Sally