Re: [RC] ROC / Conflict of interest - Magnumsmom

First, let me say that the ROC could have requested for sanctioning
for the next year... since the whole thing was so important at the time...
and there would have been plenty of time for all kinds of sanctioning.
But I guess some people are not satisfied if they don't get immediate
gratification.

I repeat, there was and is no AERC official who is responsible for the lack
of the ROC.

Per the conflict of interest,
Whom out there, who participates in AERC rides, would not have some
kind of precieved conflict of interest?  Is it possible that someone who
rides / attends the same AERC rides they are sanctioning would also
have a conflict of interest?  What if the montitary incentive for them were
a horse they have for sale (instead of all that $$$ we know RM make by
holding rides).

Just curious here,

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM