[RC] girth for new saddle - Alice Yovich

Can someone recommend a girth for my new wintec saddle? I've never used neoprene, but I was advised I should find something that has a ring in teh middle and I wasn't sure that any english girths did.  I have an english breast collar, but wondered if that might make a pressure point on a long ride since it goes under the girth.

thanks.
Alice Yovich,
NATRC Reg. 4, Texas
www.equi-threads.com