[RC] sport saddles - Betty Demar Mueller

I have a sport saddle and I am very uncomfortable riding in it.....my hip really is in pain after a few minutes of riding.  It is also too hard to change the length of the stirrups.  If I was the designer of it....I would use a velcro deal so one could do away with trying to slip the cover up or down to change the length of the stirrups.  My horse appears comfortable in this treeless saddle but I sure am not.  Is there a treeless saddle out there that is comfortable for BOTH the horse and rider?  My zes saddle and australian saddle, and even my western saddle are much more comfortable to ride in.  I was wanting to do the treeless deal......but so far am hating the concept.

Betty DeMar Mueller