Re: [RC] A picture is worth a thousand words - OT - DarkHorseGoddess

I also celebrated the New Year by making a donation to the American Red Cross.

A few weeks ago, the transmission on my truck went out, so off to the shop it went. $2,000.00 later, my truck is up & running.

On the way home, I thought about all the folks in Asia who are wondering when the next meal would be, wondering where is loved one is, and I had just spent all that money on my truck... a luxury compared to what many of the folks in Asia have left. So, when I got home, I went to www.RedCross.org  and made a donation.  Every little bit helps!

Bright blessings for all!   Raven