[RC] norcal horse camping - Dawn Simas

I haven't been there, but since Stewart Ranch is closed (and doesn't allow dogs), Samuel P. Taylor camp allows dogs and I believe is open in the off season.  Friends have said it's nice and has access to Pt. Reyes also.

Also allows dogs and has cottages on Tomales Bay, or guest rooms over the barn at the stables.

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue