Re: [RC] cold weather - MtnRondi

In a message dated 12/19/2004 1:30:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Is there any way besides to hold a cold bit in my hand-to get it warmed up before I put it in my horse's mouth?

In the winter I take my bridle in the house and keep it there. When I ride, it is room temperature and no need to warm it. If it for some reason I haven't gotten it in the house before the cold weather hits, I ride in my vosal (no bit). If the sun is out, I will also hang my bridle on a fence post while I groom and saddle. Usually it is warm enough to use by the time I am ready for it.

Bonnie