Re: [RC] a vet perspective and a nutural horse foot perspective - Jillcohndc

Angie,
    Yes, that stuff (homeopathy) is, when gas chromatography or spectroscopy is used to analyze it, purely milk sugar...it's energy medicine.
    And, there's nothing wrong with opening the sole and draining it, it's just another way to skin the cat.  My preference is to try the less invasive means first and I have one, which I described to you.  Give it a shot--you won't be disappointed.
    Jill