From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dawn Simas
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:18 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] cougar behavior and horses

I received many private replies with questions, so figured I would post one public answer, since they were mostly the same questions.

<<one would never attack a horse.  Particularly one with a human on it.  Just too much trouble as they're used to smaller prey....>>

We all *used* to say that,   .....