[RC] Kids, ponies and distance riding - sherman

Merryben,
I just had a question regarding your juniors. You mention they could quit at the vet check. Is that because their parent's would be there to take care of them? The reason I ask is that I always have my 12 year old with me, who would probably rather die than to quit on a ride, however, if she did get pulled, I thought that as her sponsor, I had to pull also. More likely, I'd get pulled & have to find another sponsor for her.(:>) And yes, she annoyingly rides around bareback after our 50's, while I slowly hobble around.
Kathy