From: Tracy Cann
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:38 AM
Subject: [RC] Arab/Kiger mustang cross

I am planning on crossing a really nice Arab mare with a Kiger mustang.  I just think it would be too cool even if it didn't end up being my next endurance horse.  That is the plan though, it being my next endurance horse.  I have always had a fascination with mustangs, Kigers in particular and wondered how good of an Endurance horse a cross with an Arab would be.  Anyway, just wondered if anyone out there had a Arab/Kiger cross or a Arab/Mustang cross, or even just knew about one, and had thoughts or opinions.

Thanks,  Tracy