Re: [RC] The Ridecamp Oath (as requested:) - Truman Prevatt

These two pretty much say it all. However, I wonder where the last one leaves JohnT ;-).?

John Teeter wrote:

I will ride my horse often to keep my panties from becoming wadded.

If Steph requests that we not discuss a matter, I will not simply post why? I believe
it IS appropriate, and continue to discuss it. I will be a good guest at? STEPH'S site
and honor her request.
Now my crunch is over I might be able to read more than one post in 10 so I might know what everyone is talking about.

Gearing up for a happy holiday down here in the tropics - hope everyone else is doing the same.

Truman

PS: If this is about Howard, a nice young woman send me some money to buy Howard a case of beer she lost to him in the election. Seems both parties bet against the guy the voted for - what ever happend to faith! ? The beer is bought and it is good beer - it is very good beer. In fact it is Howard's favorite beer.

If Howard doesn't bother to show up at Goethe this weekend, we will all thank him for supplying good beer for the party before and after the ride. Of course that leavse out Jim Holland since the last I heard he was going to do the 100. Looks like I'll be crewing for a couple of 100's after I finish my "half a ride."? Hope I can crew after a couple of beers ;-)!

Now now folks don't get your panties in a wad because I said a 50 is a "half a ride" which it is but that I can't really say that or Steph will beat me to a pulp with a wet noodle for causing yet more arguments and blood letting on ridecamp - so I didn't say it and you didn't really read it and if anyone says I said it will deny it............

Happy Holidays to all

--
“Fragile as reason is and limited as law is as the institutionalised medium of reason, that's all we have between us and the t

“Fragile as reason is and limited as law is as the institutionalised medium of reason, that's all we have between us and the tyranny of mere will and the cruelty of unbridled, undisciplined feelings.”?? Felix Frankfurter

?