Re: [RC] No-Sweats -- Sale, etc. - DVeritas

In a message dated 12/15/2004 2:49:32 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, dixiemidnight@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Would that be Ok with y'all, then?  I don't think I should rock anybody's
boat
Oh Karl, folks are entitled to their opinions.  Your pads are alright.
That's not what I got my bloomers in a bunch about...it's that you came onto an endurance forum and starting hawking your wares.
Steph has (in the past) asked others to stay off the list with the hawking of their wares and it seemed so "Cal Worthington" of you when you couched it as "y'all take such good care of your horses, I want to give you ten dollars off".....
    All I said (initially), was that I REALLY take good care of my horses, so how's about giving me 25 dollars off.
    Sorry folks....gee, Karl, to make up for it, AT LEAST take FIFTEEN DOLLARS off the price of the pad!
     Merry Christmas,
          Frank