[RC] Please! Help name my new foal - Letstalkhealth

I would like input on naming my new Arabian foal.  She's out of a CMK bay mare, who's name is Cest Moi Sassi.  She is 20 and it's her first foal.  We have had her for several years and had her bred 3 times previously and never had a foal.  We had almost given up.  She has nice bloodlines and is a very beautiful mare, big bodied, very muscular for an Arab.  Her sire is Darq Omen who is by Darq.  I purchased a Black Arabian Stallion ( Egyptian and Spanish)last winter (when I thought she was done cycling for the year I put them in together, and they lived together all year.  She gave birth Nov. 28th.  The wonderful lady whom I bought my Stallion he would get her in foal if they lived together.  She was right.  My stallions name is HIA Sud Addis, which means Black Saint. He is all black except some white on his face.  He is beautiful and has an awesome temperament.  Some of you may have seen him at some of the rides this last summer.  He was only halter broke as a 8 year old, and I began riding him last May and Started LD in Aug and at the end of Aug did his first 50 at Head Waters of Rouge and then a 50 at Oregon 100.  He has done great.  Anyway, back to baby, she seems to be bay in color, and she was so strong when she was born outside with the weather below 20 degrees that she was trying to stand up before she was out of the sac.  So to sum it up, she is a
long awaited for, strong and independent little bay filly with great bloodlines on both sides.  Some of the names of her ancestors are, Darq, Sud Abnus, Ahadd, Asadd, Sultan, Kadi,.  So If any of you out there know Egyptian Arabian words that would describe her well, please give some input.